Configuring a PureVPN tunnel on your router is a great way to ensure the safety and security of all the devices in your home. This method is especially beneficial if you have devices that don’t have VPN compatibility or you want to protect all the Wi-Fi-connected devices in your home.
Find your VPN credentials for manual configuration
How to set up PPTP on Sitecom Gigabit router
- Follow below steps to configure Sitecom router.
- Access Router from a default gateway
- click Wizard.
- Now Press Next.
- Select Others in the drop-down menu titled Country.
- Select Manual Configuration in Service tab and hit Next.
- In the login Method select PPTP
- Enter ‘PureVPN’ in Hostname field
- Insert the desired server: Please refer to the server address shared below.
- Germany: de1.pointtoserver.com
- Netherlands: nl1.pointtoserver.com
- United Kingdom: ukl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usil1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: ustx1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usca1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usfl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usny1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: uswdc1.pointtoserver.com
- Australia: au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
- Enter your PureVPN credentials. Here is how you can find your VPN credentials.
- Write your desired server address in PPTP gateway field. If you don’t know this, contact PureVPN customer support.
- Enter 1400 in MTU field
- Hit Apply.
- After 16 seconds, your IP will be changed once your router reboots.
That’s about it. Enjoy total and unlimited internet freedom with PureVPN!Delete