Configuring a PureVPN tunnel on your router is a great way to ensure the safety and security of all the devices in your home. This method is especially beneficial if you have devices that don’t have VPN compatibility or you want to protect all the Wi-Fi-connected devices in your home.
Now you can have your Netgear Genie working with PureVPN too. You can refer to the step-by-step guide below to manually setup PureVPN within minutes.
Find your VPN credentials for manual configuration
How to set up OpenVPN on Netgear Genie router
- Access your router control panel and click VPN Client from left side panel.
- Place a check Enable VPN Client.
- Under VPN Server select PureVPN.
- Under VPN Protocol select any desired protocol.
- Under Country select any desired location of your choice.
- Enter your PureVPN credentials. Here is how you can find your VPN credentials.
- Click Connect.