To make effective use of PureVPN on Xiaomi phones, you always have the option to configure it manually. Once done correctly, the possibilities are limitless. To make this possible, here is what you need to do:
Things to Consider:
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection
- An android device (Smartphone, Tablet etc.)
- A Premium PureVPN account (if you haven’t bought yet click here to buy)
1 Go to your home screen and tap on “Setting”
2 Tap on “More”
3 Tap on “VPN”
4 Insert the following info:
- Turn on “VPN”
- Tap on “+button” to add VPN.
5 Insert the following info:
- Enter Name “PureVPN”
- Select your desired protocol such as PPTP etc.
- Insert desired server address / IP. Click here to get the server list
- Uncheck PPP encryption (MPPE)
- Now Tap on “OK” button and Turn on VPN.
Please use the comment box for your suggestions & feedback. For additional help, please submit support ticket with errors and screen shots (if possible) or contact our 24/7 live chat.