The following is the PPTP configuration guide for Android devices. If you wish to configure PPTP protocol on your Android device, all you need to do is to follow the steps written below.
Things to Consider:
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection
- An android device (Smartphone, Tablet etc.)
- A Premium PureVPN account (if you haven’t bought yet click here to buy)
Please follow the step by step guide to setup PureVPN on your Android system manually.
1 Tap on Settings.
2 Tap on More Wireless.
3 Tap on VPN.
4 Tap on “+” Icon.
5 Insert the following Info:
- Insert Name: PureVPN PPTP
- Type: Select PPTP from drop down menu.
- Server Address: Get the complete server list from here.
Uncheck: PPP encryption (MPPE)
Tap on Save.
6 Tap on PureVPN PPTP.
7 Insert the following Info:
- Insert Username and Password provided provided by PureVPN.
- Select “Save account information” and tap on Connect.
8 You are Connected Now!!!
Please use the comment box for your suggestions & feedback. For additional help, please submit support ticket with errors and screen shots (if possible) or contact our 24/7 live chat.