Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol aka L2TP is a tunneling protocol which is widely used to support Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). When coupled with a VPN, L2TP strengthens your private network, making you invincible on the web.
Things to Consider:
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection
- An android device (Smartphone, Tablet etc.)
- A Premium PureVPN account (if you haven’t bought yet click here to buy)
Here is how to setup L2TP on Android:
Please follow the step by step guide to setup PureVPN on your Android system manually.
1 Tap on Settings.
2 Tap on More wireless.
3 Tap on VPN.
4 Tap on “+” Icon
5 Insert the following info:
- Insert Name: PureVPN L2TP
- Type: Select L2TP/IPSec PSK from drop down menu
- Server Address: Get the complete server list from here.
IPSec pre-shared key: 12345678
Tap on Save
6Tap on PureVPN L2TP.
7 Insert the following info:
- Insert Username and Password provided by PureVPN
- Select “Save account information” and tap on Connect
8 You are Connected NOW!!
Please use the comment box for your suggestions & feedback. For additional help, please submit support ticket with errors and screen shots (if possible) or contact our 24/7 live chat.