Things to Consider:
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection
- An android device (Smartphone, Tablet etc.)
- A Premium PureVPN account (if you haven’t bought yet click here to buy)
Please follow the step by step guide to setup PureVPN on your Android system manually.
1 Tap on “Settings” App
2Under “Settings”, tap on “More”
3 On the next window tap on “VPN”
4Under VPN, tap on “Add VPN Network”
5 Enter “PureVPN” in the name field.
6 In “Type” choose your connection type PPTP.
7 Insert the following info:
- In “Server address” insert your desired server address. Click here to get server list.
- Uncheck the “PPP encryption (MPPE)” option and tap on “Save”
8 In this screen, tap on “Purevpn PPTP VPN”
9 Put Your VPN Credentials (“Username” and “Password”) provided to you by an e-mail and tap on “Connect”
10 Congrats! You are now connected. Enjoy Pure Freedom!
Please use the comment box for your suggestions, feedback or if you found another workaround for the problem. For additional help, please submit support ticket with errors and screen shots (if possible) or contact our 24/7 live chat.