Things to Consider:
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection
- Android lollipop Supported Device.
- A Premium PureVPN account (If you haven’t bought yet click here to buy)
1 Tap on Settings.
2 Tap on More wireless.
3 Tap on VPN.
4 Tap on “+” Icon.
5 Insert the following info:
- Insert Name PureVPN L2TP
- Type: Select L2TP/IPSec PSK from drop down menu
- Server Address: Get the complete server list from here.
- Insert 12345678 in IPSec Pre-shared Key.
- Tap on Save.
6 Tap on PureVPN L2TP.
7 Insert the following info:
- Insert Username and Password provided by PureVPN
- Select “Save account information” and tap on Connect.
8 You are Connected NOW!!
Please use the comment box for your suggestions & feedback. For additional help, please submit support ticket with errors and screen shots (if possible) or contact our 24/7 live chat.