Open VPN Configuration guide: Please follow the step by step guide to configure OpenVPN on DD-WRT routers using a script.
- Click 👉 here to download the Script File.
- Click 👉 here to download the OpenVPN config file
- Click Administration tab then click Commands tab.
- Open PureVPN_DD_WRT_OVPN_Script.txt that you downloaded from above steps. Copy / paste the contents under command.
- Replace username and password with PureVPN Credentials. Here is how you can find your VPN credentials Under Remote servers, insert the desired server address. Download OpenVPN Files and get the server address from OpenVPN Files.
- Click Save Startup.
Congratulations!! Now you are connected. To check your IP visit https://www.ip2location.com/ OR Click on the Administration tab then click on the Commands tab, enter: cat /tmp/purevpn.log Initialization Sequence complete If you get the above message then it means you are connected to PureVPN