PureVPN, world’s fastest VPN service, now offers instant and hassle-free online protection for your Chrome Browser. With enhanced accessibility, new and improved features and an ever-growing network of more than 35 dedicated servers (separate from the VPN network), you are guaranteed the highest level of accessibility and fastest VPN speeds worldwide.
How to Install the Extension?
To install PureVPN extension for Chrome, follow these steps:
- Go to our order page and sign up for a PureVPN subscription backed by our 7-day money-back guarantee. (Ignore this step if you already have premium PureVPN account)
- Once your subscription is active, head to the Chrome Store and download the PureVPN Chrome Extension.
- Add the extension to your Chrome browser.
- Enter the username and password to log in and start using the extension.
- Choose the country you would like to connect to and get instant access.
- After the connection is established, enable the variety of built-in features and enjoy premium security as you browse the internet.
Is PureVPN Extension for Chrome Free or Paid?
This is the best part about our extension. You can enjoy everything the PureVPN Chrome Extension has to offer without paying a single dime! Simply use your PureVPN login credentials and log into the extension to access the entire internet while protecting your privacy.
What is Included in the Extension?
Features in the PureVPN Chrome Extension include:
· Unlimited Access to All Websites
Can’t access a particular website in your country? PureVPN Chrome Extension gives you the ability to access your favorite website from anywhere in the world. All you have to do is connect and you will be able to access any website instantly whilst keeping your online activity safe!
· Ad Blocking
Let’s face it – nothing can be more annoying than unwanted ads popping up while you browse the internet. However, with this extension, you have the functionality of ad blocking to ensure Facebook ads, YouTube ads, pop-up ads and all other types of ads are blocked for good.
· Tracker Protection
Did you know that your internet service provider, third-party advertisers and hackers are tracking your activities online? The extension not only hides your IP, but also reroutes your data traffic to prevent trackers from tracking you.
· WebRTC Protection
An IP leakage will allow anyone who wants to bypass your VPN to peek through and find out where your connection is coming from. To avert this disaster, our PureVPN Chrome Extension comes equipped with advanced WebRTC protection.
· Malware Protection
It’s no secret that malware such as spyware, Trojans and rootkits can damage your privacy in a variety of ways. Fortunately, PureVPN Chrome Extension features malware protection that blocks problematic content and malicious code present on many websites to protect you from all kinds of attacks.
· Built-in VPN Capability
The extension’s built-in VPN capability masks your IP address in just one click as you switch between different servers, allowing you to enjoy quick online purchases, seamless browsing and blazing-fast streaming speeds.