If you want to protect your online activities while using Torch, what better way to do that than using a VPN? You can install PureVPN’s Chrome extension on the Chromium-based browser and here’s how to go about it:
- Open your Torch browser and open the Chrome Web Store.
- Once done, click the PureVPN Proxy – Best VPN for Chrome.
- Now, open this link to install the extension, click on the Add to Chrome.
- You will see a warning box. Click on the Add extension button.
- You’re all set! You can now use PureVPN’s Chrome extension on your Torch browser.