Things to Consider:
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection
- Windows Supported Device.
- PureVPN Old Windows Software
- A Premium PureVPN account (if you haven’t bought it yet, click here to buy)
Please follow below listed steps to enable Split Tunneling on Windows via PureVPN Old app
Right click on PureVPN Icon and select Run as Administrator OR follow below listed steps to make it permanent.
1 Right click on PureVPN Icon and click on properties
2 Click on Compatibility tab, select “Run this program as an administrator”, click “Apply” and “OK“. Double click on PureVPN App to execute
3 Click on “Yes” to execute the application
4 On Dashboard tab insert / select following details:
- Select desired protocol or use Automatic
- Select your desired country / purpose from drop down menu
- Insert Username and Password provided by PureVPN.( Important Note: Your email address is not your VPN login username. )
- To save login details check “Remember Me”
5 Click on Split Tunneling Tab:
- Click to Enable
- Check “Make Permanent“
6 Press to Search Application Or click on “Add an Application” to manually add desired application
7 Once you get the applications list then “Connect VPN“
8 Once VPN will connect then click on “Launch” to execute desired application
9 You are good to go.
Please use the comment box for your suggestions & feedback. For additional help, please submit support ticket with errors and screen shots (if possible) or contact our 24/7 live chat.