In this guide, you can learn how to setup airplay mirroring on your Apple TV with PureVPN.
Airplay Video from your Mac
- On your Mac, open the app that you want to stream video from.
- In the video playback controls, click .
- Select your Apple TV. If you don’t see your Apple TV, make sure that your Mac is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
- To stop streaming video, click in the video playback controls, then choose Turn Off AirPlay.
Want to access Netflix US? Click here to access it with our Chrome Extension.Delete
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV from the list. If you don’t see your Apple TV, make sure that your iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
- You might be prompted to enter a passcode on your TV screen. Enter the passcode on your iOS device.
- Your Apple TV should now be mirroring your iOS device.
- Connect to PureVPN.
- Once you’re connected to PureVPN, use your iOS device to open the video you’d like to watch. The video should start playing on your Apple TV:
- To stop mirroring your iOS device, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Or press the Menu button on your Apple TV remote.
Want to access Netflix US? Click here to access it with our iOS app.Delete