The following instructions outline the setup process for SSTP connection on Linux Fedora 35:
- Go to the Activities then search and open the Terminal window.
- Now execute the following commands one by one:
1. sudo yum -y update
2. sudo dnf install sstp-client
3. sudo dnf install NetworkManager-sstp
4. sudo dnf install NetworkManager-sstp-gnome
- Now Select the following options:
- Click on Network Connection icon.
- Select to Settings option.
- Click on the + icon to add a VPN connection and select Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (SSTP).
- Now enter the following details:
- Insert Name as PureVPN
- Insert desired server address in Gateway (Here we have used usca.pointtoserver.com)
- Germany: de1.pointtoserver.com
- Netherlands: nl1.pointtoserver.com
- United Kingdom: ukl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usil1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: ustx1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usca1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usfl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usny1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: uswdc1.pointtoserver.com
- Australia: au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
- Insert Username provided by PureVPN
- Insert Password provided by PureVPN
- CA Certificate is set to None
- Ignore certificate warnings: Checked
- Click on Add.
- Now go to the Wired Connections option and under VPN Connections click on Connect button to activate the VPN connection.