- Open FireFox and download the SSTP network manager packages from the link below by clicking on the Download from mirror option.
- Click the Applications Launcher Icon and open Terminal from there.
- Now, run the following commands one by one to extract and install the SSTP client and network manager packages.
1. sudo tar -xvf network-manager-sstp-1.2.6-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
2. sudo pacman -S network-manager-sstp
3. sudo pacman -S sstp-client
- Click Networks icon and select Configure Network selection option.
- Click the + icon to add a VPN connection and select Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP) as your connection type.
- Enter the following info:
- Enter Connection name: PureVPN
- Insert the desired server: Please refer to the server address shared in the above note.
- Germany: de1.pointtoserver.com
- Netherlands: nl1.pointtoserver.com
- United Kingdom: ukl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usil1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: ustx1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usca1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usfl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: usny1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: uswdc1.pointtoserver.com
- Australia: au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
- Enter your PureVPN credentials. Here is how you can 👉 find your VPN credentials.
- Check the Ignore Certificate Warnings option.
- Click Advanced option.
- Check the following options under it:
- Allow BSD compression.
- Allow Deflate compression.
- Allow TCP Header compression.
- Click OK.
- Click Save and close the Networks window.
- Now, click Networks Icon and select the newly created VPN connection, click Connect to connect to PureVPN.
You are connected to PureVPN now!