Simply follow these steps to configure PureVPN manually on Hp WebOS:
1 Install PPTP VPN Plugin from HP App Catalog
2 From Launcher go to Settings and Tap on VPN
3 Tap on Add profile…..
4 Do the following:
- Select PPTP from Connection Type
- Insert Desired server address and tap on Next. Click here to get the server list.
5 Do the following:
- Insert Username as provided by PureVPN
- Insert Password as provided by PureVPN
- Select MSCHAP2 and uncheck the rest and Hit Connect.
Connection will be established in few seconds and VPN icon will appear on top bar next WIFI Icon
Please use the comment box for your suggestions & feedback. For additional help, please submit support ticket with errors and screen shots (if possible) or contact our 24/7 live chat.