Introducing PureKeep, a premium password manager. You can keep your passwords safe and accessible whenever you need them. Get Started
Error Description: 0x80092013: The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.
Possible Cause: This issue may occur if the client computer fails the certificate revocation check for the SSL certificate that the client computer obtained from the VPN server.
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.
Please use the comment box for your suggestions & feedback. For additional help, please submit support ticket with errors and screen shots (if possible) or contact our 24/7 live chat.
Comments (0 )