This is a DNS validity issue. It often occurs when the DNS configuration is faulty and is not validated
You can resolve this error by changing your DNS configuration settings. To do so, follow the given steps:
- Search for Network and Internet settings in Start menu
- Select Ethernet Or Wifi network that you are connected with.
- Select Network and Sharing Center
- Select Change Adapter Setting
- Right-click on your connected network then select Properties
- In the following window, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
- Select the Use the following DNS server addresses option, and insert 184.108.40.206 in Preferred and 220.127.116.11 in Alternate DNS Box then click OK.
Was this article helpful? Rate and share your comments below. Your input matters to us and everyone else in the Cyber Security Community.