This is a DNS validity issue. It often occurs when the DNS configuration is faulty and is not validated
You can resolve this error by changing your DNS configuration settings. To do so, follow the given steps:
- Search for “Network and Internet settings” in Start menu
- Select “Ethernet” Or “Wifi” network that you are connected with.
- Select “Network and Sharing Center”
- Select “Change Adapter Settings”
- Right-click on your connected network then select “Properties”
- In the following window, select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.”
- Select the “Use the following DNS server addresses” option, and insert 184.108.40.206 in Preferred and 220.127.116.11 in Alternate DNS Box then click OK.