Configuring a PureVPN tunnel on your router is an excellent way to increase the safety and security of all devices in your home - not just the ones that are Wi-Fi enabled. This method is also incredibly beneficial if you want to protect devices that don't have VPN compatibility. By configuring a PureVPN tunnel on your router, you can rest easy knowing that all of the devices in your home are safe from online threats.
Find your VPN credentials for manual configurationDelete
How to set up PPTP on Keenetic Wifi Router
- Access your Router Panel.
- Click on Other Connections under Internet, click on Create Connection.
- Under PPTP insert the following info:
- Description: PureVPN, PureVPN US, PureVPN UK etc (Anything you like)
- VPN Server: (Please refer to the server addresses below).
- Enter your PureVPN credentials. Here is how you can find your VPN credentials.
- Change Authentication from Auto to CHAP and click on Save.
- Profile will be created then click on Toggle option.
- You are now connected.