There are some instances when an order placed by you for PureVPN is declined by the payment processor. Here are some of the possible reasons:
- You ordered from a country other than where your credit card is registered.
- The personal details entered by you do not match the details associated with the card.
- The billing address entered by you was incorrect
- You ordered while using a proxy IP address or a VPN service.
- You have reversed a transaction for fraud in the past.
- paying by Paypal, you may have specified a billing address that does not match the address on file at Paypal.com.
Once declined, the payment will be automatically transferred back to the customer’s account.
Should your order get declined, it's recommended to just place a new order by visiting PureVPN’s website at https://www.purevpn.com/order/
If you're sure all data entered by you in the order process was correct, then it makes sense to choose a different payment processor or a payment method for your new order.
If you still face any problem then there is nothing to worry, you can contact us at 24/7 on Live chat or you can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify the reason behind the decline so we can try to get your order accepted