Having trouble installing PureVPN from Play Store. No problem, you can sideload the app by following these steps.
- Download the .apk file of PureVPN
- On your Android TV, go to the Personal tab and access Security & restrictions (Security).
- Make sure Unknown sources is enabled.
- Install ES File Explorer from the Play Store on your Android TV. You can use another file manager as well, but it’s recommended that you stick with ES File Explorer as it comes with an FTP option that makes things considerably easier.
- Use ES File Explorer to sideload PureVPN APK file.