Configuring a PureVPN tunnel on your router is a great way to ensure the safety and security of all the devices in your home. This method is especially beneficial if you have devices that don’t have VPN compatibility or you want to protect all the Wi-Fi-connected devices in your home.
Find your VPN credentials for manual configurationDelete
How to configure PPTP on Arris router
- This image shows how your VPN setup will look like this:
- Shows an Ethernet connection from the router to a computer.
- Shows a wireless connection from the router to the computer.
In order to set up a PPTP connection on your Arris router, please access your router first.
Under WAN Setup, please change your Connection Type to PPTP.
- Then select the following options:
- Check Enable PPTP
- Enter your PureVPN username and password
- Enter your Server Address: (You may use one of the servers mentioned below)
- Germany: de1.pointtoserver.com
- Netherlands: nl1.pointtoserver.com
- United Kingdom: ukl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: ustx1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: uswdc1.pointtoserver.com
- Australia: au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
- Enter My Internet IP: Get automatically from ISP. If there is no such setting, please skip it
- For My IP Address: leave blank
- My Subnet Mask: leave blank
- Enable Idle Timeout
- Idle timeout: 300
- Enable Keep-alive
- Keep-Alive: 30