Configuring a PureVPN tunnel on your router is a great way to ensure the safety and security of all the devices in your home. This method is especially beneficial if you have devices that don’t have VPN compatibility or you want to protect all the Wi-Fi-connected devices in your home.
Want to configure PureVPN on your Mofi router for your home or office network? Here’s a step-by-step guide for you to follow.
Find your VPN credentials for manual configurationDelete
How to set up PPTP on Mofi 4500 router
- Open your browser and go to router's configuration page. Now, click PureVPN with PublicIP.
- Check the Enable PureVPN box and enter PureVPN Credentials.
- Server: Please use the server address provided below.
- Germany: de1.pointtoserver.com
- Netherlands: nl1.pointtoserver.com
- United Kingdom: ukl1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: ustx1.pointtoserver.com
- United States: uswdc1.pointtoserver.com
- Australia: au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
- Then, set IP-Passthrough to ON.
- Hit the Save button and your connection details will be shown instantly under PureVPN Status.