The following is a tutorial which will help you configure PureVPN SSTP on Android device using a third-party app called ‘SSTP VPN Client’.
Things to Consider:
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have an active internet connection
- You have the SSTP VPN Client app
- You have a Premium PureVPN account (If you haven’t bought it yet, buy now from here)
1. Open your ‘SSTP VPN Client’ app.
2. Tap the ‘+’ icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Click the ‘Empty VPN Profile’ option.
4. Type ‘PureVPN’ in the ‘VPN Name’ window. Then tap ‘Remote servers’.
5. Enter the PureVPN server address with which you wish to connect and then tap ‘OK’. You can view the PureVPN server list here.
6. Tap the ‘Save’ icon at the top of your screen.
7. Turn VPN connection On by tapping the toggle.
8. Tap the ‘Play’ icon to connect with PureVPN SSTP.
9. You will then be asked to grant permission. Check-mark the ‘I trust this application’ option and tap ‘OK’.
10. Now, enter your PureVPN Username and Password and tap ‘OK’.
11. You’ll then see the app establishing a VPN connection.
Congratulations, you are connected to PureVPN SSTP!!!
We hope this tutorial helps you enjoy complete internet freedom while remaining safe and private. To share any issues or concerns, use the comment box below.