Things to Consider:
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection
- An android device (Smartphone, Tablet etc.)
- A Premium PureVPN account (if you haven’t bought yet click here to buy)
Here is how to setup L2TP on Android:
Please follow the step by step guide to setup PureVPN on your Android system manually.
1 Tap on Settings.
2 Tap on More wireless.
3 Tap on VPN.
4 Tap on “+” Icon
- Insert Name: PureVPN L2TP
- Type: Select L2TP/IPSec PSK from drop down menu
- Server Address: Use below given servers as per your Purpose or Get the complete server list from here.
BBC iPlayer: bbctv.purevpn.net
iTV Player: itv.purevpn.net
Rai TV: it1.purevpn.net
TV Catchup UK: tvcatchup.purevpn.net
RTE Player: ie-tv.purevpn.net
File Sharing: pfs.purevpn.net
IPSec pre-shared key: 12345678
Tap on Save
6Tap on PureVPN L2TP.
- Insert Username and Password provided by PureVPN
- Select “Save account information” and tap on Connect
8 You are Connected NOW!!